Security at Tessian
At Tessian, our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure. This means that it’s critical we go above and beyond in regards to securing our platform.
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to come in and help take our security processes to the next level.
You'll have great coding skills & a breadth of experience, as well as wanting to get your hands dirty and dig in to the workings of our systems.
Tessian's Tech Stack Snapshot:
Your role will include:
- Working in and with development teams to ensure security is designed in to new features being built
- Building and maintaining our security road map
- Sharing your experience and best practices with the development teams but also product and ops teams
- Helping to instil a security culture at Tessian (e.g. last year we ran a CTF)
- Helping Tessian shift security left
- Working together with external Red Teams and Pen Testers to externally validate the security health of our platform
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has demonstrable software security experience
- Has software development and DevOps experience, and still wants to get stuck in!
- Is passionate about security & is up to date on the latest threats and techniques
- Knows their OWASP from their NIST
- Has some experience with AWS
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- 25 days of paid holiday leave, plus an additional 8 days off for UK public holidays
- A full week of work-remote a year - take your laptop and work for a week a year from wherever you like!
- Plentiful breakfast options included, as well as delicious snacks, soft drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System - giving our socials a competitive edge
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on
- Tessian Library: if you have a work-relevant book you'd like to read, we'll buy it and add it to our library!
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
- Pension plan contributions of up to 3%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers for annual eye-tests
- Family friendly 1 day per week working from home guaranteed for parents and carers
- Extra day off to take a child to their first day of primary school and/or nursery
- Childcare vouchers
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move