C# / .NET at Tessian
At Tessian, we're building machine-intelligent filters to secure enterprise communications. This involves integrating with and processing data from systems at some of the world’s largest organisations.
Our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data private and secure - to do this we're looking for senior C# engineers to help build out our integration offerings supporting our next stage of growth.
In Clientside Integrations we hope to demonstrate to our clients that enterprise software can be done differently. We aim for a minimal-disruption approach to tackling email-based threats and we need our software - and our developers working on our client-side integrations - to enable this. Most enterprise clients access their emails via Microsoft Outlook, so our Outlook add-in is a key integration, and the developer in this role will be working on the product at the very heart of our company.
As a Tessian Clientside Engineer you will:
- Architect, build and support all our client-side integrations
- Monitor and support our deployments to 100,000s users worldwide
- Work with a variety of technologies including Outlook, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Services, Azure, Docker, .Net Core, REST APIs, SQL databases
- Work closely with other product teams to support and provide input on new features
- Value security, stability and good architecture over box-ticking
- Have a passion for creating software that truly provides value to its users
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has at least 10 years experience in .Net or C#
- Has a degree in Computer Science or equivalent from top university / college
- Excellent experience in technical project management as well as hands-on delivery
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Track record for delivering client-side software to Enterprise clients
- Ability to understand, break-down and analyse low-level challenges
- Ideally has experience with Microsoft Office Add-ins, particularly Outlook
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues solving complex, intellectually challenging problems
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- 25 days of paid holiday leave, plus an additional 8 days off for UK public holidays
- A full week of work-remote a year - take your laptop and work for a week a year from wherever you like!
- Plentiful breakfast options included, as well as delicious snacks, soft drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System - giving our socials a competitive edge
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on
- Tessian Library: if you have a work-relevant book you'd like to read, we'll buy it and add it to our library!
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
- Pension plan contributions of up to 3%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers for annual eye-tests
- Family friendly 1 day per week working from home guaranteed for parents and carers
- Extra day off to take a child to their first day of primary school and/or nursery
- Childcare vouchers