IT at Tessian
We’re looking for an IT Associate to join our recently formed IT Team at Tessian.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of defining and implementing our IT and is a great opportunity for a brilliant technically-minded person early in their career. You'll get to interact with employees in all areas, and at all seniorities at Tessian.
You’ll love solving technical problems and be excited to join a small team where you'll make a huge impact and develop fast within a great startup environment. You'll be excited about learning how to use and implement the latest technologies. You'll get to develop a great instinct for walking the fine line between security and usability. We seek to empower our employees to achieve excellence, and we believe a powerful IT function is a key asset in our ability to do so.
Things you’ll be doing from day one include:
- Attending meetings and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Helping ensure Tessian's employees' software and hardware run like clockwork
- Documenting internal support articles and processes
- Keeping our asset management system up to date
- On-boarding new Tessian employees
Things you’ll learn about & get involved in over time:
- Designing and executing projects to improve our systems and operations
- Learning about network infrastructure
- Working on internal security processes and practices
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is a problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Is able to work independently while also being a team player
- Has a general understanding of network and security concepts
- Loves working things out for themselves
- Has solid working knowledge of macOS
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- 25 days of paid holiday leave, plus an additional 8 days off for UK public holidays
- A full week of work-remote a year - take your laptop and work for a week a year from wherever you like!
- Plentiful breakfast options included, as well as delicious snacks, soft drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System - giving our socials a competitive edge
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on
- Tessian Library: if you have a work-relevant book you'd like to read, we'll buy it and add it to our library!
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
- Pension plan contributions of up to 3%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers for annual eye-tests
- Family friendly 1 day per week working from home guaranteed for parents and carers
- Extra day off to take a child to their first day of primary school and/or nursery
- Childcare vouchers
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move