Senior Software Java Engineer | Backend (f/m/x) - Full-time, Berlin
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform. HeavenHR is a fast-growing SaaS start-up, founded in 2015, that is backed and supported by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels.
Recently we have secured our Series B investment.To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for highly qualified Senior Java Software Developers (f/m/x), who enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to join us in a building a great HR software.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- Focus on code quality through clean code and code reviews
- Extreme programming (pair programming, test driven development)
- Test automation (unit tests, integration tests, security tests, performance tests)
- Short build cycles using continuous integration and continuous deployment
We believe in building high scalable, secure, and performant applications using common patterns like Microservices. Our constantly growing technology stack consists of Java, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Hibernate, Postgres, Maven, Git, etc. We also offer the possibility to work with a team of experts in different areas, such as frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, or team lead.
- 6+ years of experience as a (Senior) Java Developer
- Proficient knowledge of Java (desirably with Java 8)
- Very good knowledge of standard frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Gradle or Maven)
- Experienced in software architecture (design patterns, databases)
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a strong team player
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
Why you should join the team:
- Choose your own hardware
- Dog-friendly office in Berlin's Bergmannkiez, Kreuzberg
- Berlin's proximity to the lakes make it the perfect place for both summer and winter
- Moving from a different country? We've got you covered
- An international (14+ nations) team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- Vibrant company culture
- We offer is a constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and fruit baskets, to keep you healthy. Once a month, we have an office party with yummy food as well
We are looking forward to receiving your application and possibly welcoming you to our team!