Founders Associate @ Alt-MBA Programme
Have you been flirting with the idea of doing an MBA, but can’t quite justify the ROI? Are you intrigued by the startup world? Are you hungry for a career with impact?
Founders Academy is a new type of business school born out of Founders Forum, a private network of the world’s leading tech entrepreneurs started by Brent Hoberman, the founder of lastminute.com and MADE.com.
In January 2020, we’re launching a highly selective, zero tuition 9-month “alt-MBA” designed to develop the next generation of tech leaders. The programme involves 3 months of project-based learning in the classroom, alongside a hand-selected Tribe of ambitious professionals, followed by a 6 month paid placement at one of London’s most dynamic venture-backed startups, such as Bulb, Farmdrop, Ada Health, OakNorth and many more.
Designed from first principles and grounded in the science of learning, our programme reimagines not just what people learn, but how they learn, and the business model that powers it.
Who should apply?
We are looking for exceptional leaders who are passionate about harnessing new technologies to build a better world. Whatever industry you’re coming from, we’re looking for individuals that are:
- DRIVEN BY IMPACT: You’re a self-starter and you’re motivated by outcomes. You persevere through challenges and have a track record of inspiring achievement.
- CREATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVERS: You’re both a creative and critical thinker. You have a talent for rigorously breaking down complex problems in the face of uncertainty.
- AUTHENTICALLY CURIOUS: You love learning. You ask great questions. You enjoy new experiences, even those that put you out of your comfort zone.
- EMPATHETIC LEADERS: Through clear communication and a solid understanding of yourself and those around you, you enjoy aligning peers around a shared goal.
- TEAM PLAYERS: You recognise that business is a team sport. You both look for mentorship from people who inspire you, and act as a mentor to inspire others.
Please note, you must have a minimum of 3 years of full-time professional work experience and be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.