We need someone who is as passionate about the growth potential of Shift as we are. We’ve grown 10x in the last 6 months so there’s a lot going on, meaning your role is mission critical: keep our CEO, C-team and the rest of the business on track.
This is an ideal role if you’re looking to gain a huge amount of experience quickly at a fast-paced and growing startup. This role will operate out of the newly formed London office.
Here’s what to expect from the role and what we hope to see in you:
- Provide day-to-day support to the CEO including complex calendar management, managing travel arrangements, preparing reports, responding to emails
- Support one-off projects, such as reaching out to investors for fundraising
- Organise key events, including company meetings and social events
You’ll be a dream if you:
- Are scarily organised and a ruthless prioritiser of tasks
- Are the most reliable person in the company for even the smallest of jobs
- Able to pivot quickly as new challenges arise throughout the day
- Take the initiative to suggest better ways of doing things
- Able to know the CEO inside-out and anticipate needs or foresee problems
- Able to use all Microsoft / G-suite programmes with ease
And if you show evidence of the below, that’d be nice too:
- Executed all of the above to exemplary standards somewhere else
- Worked in an early stage consumer tech startup
Thanks for considering us!