Hussle is a fitness lifestyle company partnering with amazing gyms, pools and spas across the UK. When you Hussle, you can go to any of these venues – wherever you are, whenever you want to go. So you can make fitness a part of your day, not a pause in it.
Since launching as PayAsUGym in 2011, we have successfully established the largest gym network in the country with more than 2,750 participating gyms, health clubs and fitness studios and over 750,000 registered users.
We’ve grown rapidly since 2011, and this year we rebranded to Hussle. A brand which is inspired by the people who use us and work with us. People who want to Hussle to make life work out for them.
To continue our rapid growth we are constantly on the look-out for ambitious and strategically-minded, Operations Managers to join our team at Hussle.
As an Operations Manager you will play a key role in managing our gym partner network, improving performance, enhancing the customer experience and problem solving.
It will involve the following duties:
- Onboarding of new gym partners
- Account management of existing gym partners
- Using data to identify issues and drive performance improvements
- Leading projects designed to increase customer conversion and improve customer experience
- Upsell new products and services
- Develop strong relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Event attendance and networking on behalf of the company
- Maintain accurate reporting
- At least 3 years experience in a comparable operational, business development or account management role - ideally within a two-sided marketplace business
- Track record of developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to interrogate and use data to build business cases
- Highly effective communicator and confident presenter
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly proactive with a “can-do” attitude and high energy
- Interest in health & fitness
- Gym membership
- Modern central London office
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Lots of team events