We are building an elite Customer Success function here at flatfair. We’re growing fast, which means we need to build the best possible team, and that’s where you come in. As a Customer Success Associate you will work closely with our partnered letting agents, tenants and landlords with one primary goal: to build strong & sustainable customer relationships. We need a team that can not only solve problems, but see the bigger picture.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting tenants, landlords and partner letting agents (with various levels of computer literacy) via multiple channels (phone, e-mail, and/or live chat.)
- Providing support and a proven ability to multi-task, manage competing deadlines, whilst paying strict attention to detail
- Assisting with data management and ensuring accurate customer records are maintained
- Helping to implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships and support continuous improvement across the business
- Being the face of the company and a product champion, able to easily articulate our benefits to customers
- Dealing with potentially difficult situations and de-escalating them with appropriate responses.
- Assisting with maintaining our customer support knowledge hub, writing articles and monitoring their use
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure customer issues are escalated as appropriate and resolved promptly
- Assisting with product activation, whilst taking a proactive approach in identifying and resolving potential problems
Who you are:
Ability to speak and write in English idiomatically in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience in a customer-facing role and a customer-centric mindset
A keen eye for detail, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude
Ideally BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Ideally, but not essential, you’ll have experience of working in a startup environment and/or a passion for disruptive startups
Interest in the property or property tech industry is also a big plus
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility: We want you to be your own leader and encourage an autonomous and flexible work style right across the business
- Socials: We like to bring everyone together for a weekly team lunch, regular social events and get-togethers in a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits and drinks (and you’d get to lead on organising them!)
- Holiday: 25 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!
- Learning and training: We’ll contribute towards training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow professionally and personally
- Personal development: Following a motivating career path, we value growth from within and encourage people to step up
Note to agencies and third parties: we have a team who owns all of our talent processes at the moment and are happy with how we’re growing. We love your enthusiasm to work with us, but we’re not looking for new partners currently so please hold off on cold-calling us for now