A bit about us…
Create + Adapt are your first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Our ongoing collabs include Trouva, Hello Fresh, Tech Nation, Feast It, Chip, flatfair and many more...
Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time.
About the role...
As our Talent Manager you will be responsible for overseeing our team of Talent Associates; the central support team based in our head office in Highbury Grove, who provide support + strengthen our team of recruitment and culture pros working across our entire portfolio of amazing brands. You’ll be the go to expert for our Talent Associates on all things candidate management, recruitment and advertising - helping them to grow + develop their own expertise. You will also get to work directly with our awesome brands, overseeing at least one key account - driving value to how they hire, develop a talent strategy and implement a robust recruitment cycle.
A bit about you...
- You’ll love people management and helping develop junior members of the team to realise their full potential.
- A strong communicator, building rapport with stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- Impeccable time management and organisation is a must, with the ability to balance the demands of customers and team needs.
- Proven impact within a small business and success in influencing senior leaders to drive the talent strategy.
- You want to continually learn and develop and be excited to work as part of an uber collaborative team
- Ideally experienced in developing a campaign for hiring a variety of roles (sales, tech, marketing).
- A people magnet, problem solver and data nut, you’ll enjoy a varied and challenging workload where no one day is the same.
- Familiarity with a start up environment, we're talking creative thinking and agile ways of working.
What’s in it for you…
- Salary Range - £45-50k depending on experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader.
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadapt.
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, team sports days (join our netball team!), drinks, dinners, and charity projects.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do.
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!