To further strengthen our position in the UKI market we are looking for a London-based Country Head UK and Ireland.
- You set up Homelike for success and take complete ownership to drive the UK & Ireland country operations. You will be a hands-on allround talent and work on diverse aspects ranging from setting up Real Estate co-operations, Marketing to PR and Partnerships
- Most of all, you will ensure Homelike has the right UK & Ireland supply of apartments and secure the adequate demand by finding and striking the right corporate sales partnerships
- You work hands-on, attend client meetings and alike whilst at the same time you set up strategic plans and are able to coordinate work between your UKI team and the Headquartered central teams
- You analyse roadblocks to UK& Ireland growth and find solutions
- You are an excellent people manager and foster our expansion not on your own, but build up and lead our UK based team
- You ensure a good connection between HQ and your remote office’s strategy and culture and are a champion of Homelike culture
- You drive UK & Ireland and Homelike’s overall success by being a great sparrings partner to leaders in the HQ and other country heads
The perfect candidate brings along:
- +4 years experience of working in a rapidly growing tech-startup or in one of the top strategy consultancies with expansion focus or you have even built up your own startup with an expansion relevant business model!
- Extremely strong analytical background in a combination of sales-driven personality and the hunger to open up a new market
- Strong people management experience
- Strong communication skills to ensure effective team work across regions
- Willingness to be based London and travel frequently to Cologne or within UK & Ireland
- Absolutely fluent in English and a big plus would be German