Technical co-founder wanted!
Become the CTO of the music startup democratizing talent discovery!
- No salary prior to acceleration program
- 15-35% shares to be vested
- The candidate will help Vocsta get accepted in a leading accelerator. Once we get accepted seed money will be used to pay salary to CTO.
Who we are:
At Vocsta, we’re out to change the way the world discovers new music stars! We are a group of founders located across the world, passionate about music and we are creating an online music platform allowing social media to determine who the next big star is!
We are looking for a technical co-founder / CTO to join our team. What we require from you is nothing short of being a super star or at least having the mindset to become one.
- Requirements Engineering (Tools we need, what to buy, what to build)
- Software Development
- Data Strategy & Analytics
- Building a tool to find and empower the next Roger Waters
You are passionate about music, music talent discovery and building a startup from mvp to scale up.
You are not afraid of leaving known paths and put focus on getting things done!
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who can deliver results fast.
Candidate must be willing to represent the team if we get accepted in an abroad accelerator program, with the option to relocate for the duration of the program (usually 3-4 months).
You must have at least 90% of the experience below to be considered:
- strong expertise in programming (Python, PostgreSQL, Swift, Java, Django), software and application architecture design
- cloud-based infrastructure configuration
- experience in agile product development and application testing
- familiarity with streamlining feature deployment pipelines
- fluent in written and conversational English
- very good communication skills