Partnerships and Engagement Executive
Location: Anywhere - Preferred countries: UK/Chile//USA
Duration: 3 months initially, with the option to extend.
Who we are
At Vocsta, we’re out to change the way the world discovers new music stars! We are a group of founders located across the world, passionate about music and we are creating an online music platform allowing social media to determine who the next big star is!
We are hiring! Partnerships and Engagement is a huge part of our intended growth story and we are on the lookout for a Partnerships and Engagement Executive to analyze how we can increase engagement through our online competition as well as secure influencer and brand partnerships!
- Research similar apps and identify how Vocsta can engage its customer base better
- You’ll be using your network and online resources to lead the sourcing, managing, and execution of strategic partnerships geared toward music influencers and brands
- You’ll lead the charge in researching contacts, reaching out and influencing individuals, institutions and organizations to come on board as partners
- You’ll work directly with the founding team, specifically the head of marketing rolling out these partnerships
- You'll support the writing and pitching of sponsorship proposals
- You'll lead the transition from customer-prospect to customer, including finalizing contracts or memorandums of understanding
- You’ll actively manage progress in a CRM or Excel tracker
- You’ll support our overall campaign as needed (filling out application forms, preparing materials, participating in events etc)
- You’d be on hand to support with Vocsta’s PR efforts
- You’ll be executing Business development activities, leading the identification of decision-makers and reaching out to potential partners.
- Using your network and know-how to take your ideas and proposals to the people that matter, in some of the world’s biggest and most high-profile organisations.
The successful candidate will be passionate about music, music talent discovery and will be willing to represent us everywhere.
You’d have to be disciplined, proactively follow up to completion, not be afraid of cold calling and have a clear attitude and focus on getting things done!
You’d be great at pitching and presenting opportunities in the most compelling way both verbally and written.
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who can deliver results fast and is comfortable with sharing daily advances/reports to the team.
You would have a great understanding of how and which brands work with influencers.
Candidate must be willing to represent the team if we get accepted in an abroad accelerator program, with the option to relocate for 3 - 4months (or the duration of the program)
You must have at least 90% of the experience below to be considered:
• Experience in partnership management
• University Education
• Fluent in written and conversational English
• Very good communication skills
• Be familiar with MS Office Suite specifically Word, Powerpoint and Outlook and overall use of the internet and social media platforms.
• Able to visit institutions for meetings (outside the city if needed)
• A great understanding of how and which brands work with influencers.
• A good understanding of mainstream popular/trending music
• You must have access to your own laptop/phone to perform the role and be willing to travel for meetings
We’re offering you:
• The chance to work with an early-stage startup
• Flexible working conditions (i.e. work remotely on your own device)
• Potential opportunity to be extended
Process: We’re a start-up so we have to be very efficient with our time. We’ll only be progressing with applicants who can demonstrate at least 90% of the skills we are after.
1. Send us your CV and tell us why this role is perfect for you
2. We’ll invite you for a telephone or in-person interview where we will tell you more about who we are and ask you to provide us with an idea for an Instagram campaign.
We’d ask you to present to us which influencer AND brand would be involved and what benefits we would offer to them both.
3. We’ll finalize the interview process by having a video interview with our CEO and/or a co-founder