We're building the world's Elastic Workforce - reinventing work and re-telling its story.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams. Customers use our platform to scope any technical project and be matched with a fully managed Elastic Team to deliver. Our Elastic Teams are a collection of engineers and data scientists from the top tier of remote freelancers around the world.
We have recently secured £3m in seed funding and are now hiring a number of exciting roles for exceptional growth ahead. Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
PROJECT MANAGER ROLE
You will be our customers’ connection to our Elastic Teams. Through our platform, you will work alongside our technical heads to scope, manage, and deliver a wide variety of technical projects. We work across any industry. Our Elastic teams have delivered products for everyone, from massive financial services organisations to bleeding edge tech startups building their first products. At Distributed, you will get to work on it all.
- Manage the delivery of wide range of technical projects.
- Work with our customers to develop technical solutions.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and often with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain multiple project workstreams
- Create clean and detailed documentation
- Love to create technical solutions
- Have a broad interest in technology
- Can communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Enjoy and thrive working on multiple things at once
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Want to build products for a wide range of businesses
- Competitive salary.
- Employee pension plan.
- Private healthcare.
- Catered team lunches provided every Friday.
- 36 days of holiday a year (28 days + Bank holidays).
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT DISTRIBUTED
We are a high performing team of around 20 people based near Shoreditch. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans and private healthcare. We host regular company socials, weekly catered lunches and the office is full of snacks, coffee and beers on tap.
We value learning and will help you with your personal development in every way we can. The team regularly exchange books, podcasts, recommended readings and we actively support further education. Our mission is to help you succeed and flourish within the company and your career.