About The Company
Vervaunt is a London-based eCommerce and paid media consultancy focused on driving growth for mid-market, aspirational retail brands. The consultancy side of the business is focused primarily on replatforming and CX-focused projects and we have worked with a host of amazing brands, including The Science Museum, Byredo, David Austin Roses, Sunspel, Dr Martens, Wedgwood, The Conran Shop, Heal’s, PMT and lots of others.
We’re now looking for a Junior eCommerce Executive to help support our existing team and allow for us to take on more hands-on aspects of the projects we’re working on.
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role would have some experience within an eCommerce environment and would ideally have worked with an eCommerce platform, either from an admin or technical perspective. The successful candidate will support our team and our clients’ teams with a wide range of tasks, such as:
- Configuration of third-party modules and apps (e.g. a search solution or a shipping module)
- eCommerce platform configuration and setup
- Data migration work
- eCommerce research projects (e.g. finding a suitable module)
- General merchandising tasks
- General platform back-end admin work
- Support the marketing of Vervaunt
- Supporting solutions consultants on specific parts of a build eg. client relationships and deliverables
- Documentation & process management eg. creating project planes
- Attend and learn from industry events
- Ad-hoc support for paid team in creating reports, supporting on-boarding processes etc
We’re very focused on getting the right type of person for this role and there’s a big opportunity to learn from practical experience and we’ll be investing in training for the individual. We would like someone who is pro-active and eager that we can develop and grow into a solutions specialist.
- At least 1 year in an eCommerce-focused role (either agency or in-house)
- Experience with an eCommerce platform (ideally Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce)
- Team player who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Excellent written English
Bonus points for technical candidates with some form of development background.
What We Offer
You will be part of a growing consultancy and you will have opportunities to work on exciting projects with market-leading online retailers. There’s a big opportunity here for someone to join as a junior and develop / progress very quickly – as well as benefitting from internal and external training.
We are a start-up and offer lots of flexibility. We often meet partners and attend media events and organise monthly socials within the company too.
We need candidates to help us manage the increase in workload, due to bringing on new clients. This is a great opportunity where you can progress alongside the company and work closely with the directors.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 23 days holiday (plus Christmas, birthday, bank holidays etc)
- Choice of equipment
- Lots of opportunities to develop and increase responsibilities
- Extensive training and development