Brigad is an on demand staffing platform for the hospitality industry.
Brigad is changing the way people work and it is our mission to afford people the flexibility that modern life demands, whilst affording businesses the access to valuable skill sets.
Brigaders are the new superheroes. Brigad is shaping a new World of work ⚡️
Launching in Paris in 2016 Brigad has connected over 3000 qualified individuals with over 600 000 hours of work offered by over 2000 active businesses in the hospitality sector using our market leading technology. Brigad has raised over £10m since August 2016 and are in the business of creating meaningful connections between individuals and businesses. With offices in Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeuax and London the Brigad team has grown to 60 employees and is now looking for a vibrant, self motivated Business Developer to help grow Brigad in London.
Training and development
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training and development starting with a 5 week onboarding program where you will learn all about our business and meet all the teams involved.
- Brigad has a proven track record of promoting from within with many new cities planned Brigad is actively looking for growth opportunities for our teams.
- £ 24K Basic Salary, £39000 OTE based on hitting targets
- 25 days holiday (Plus bank Holidays)
- Fully paid day trip to Paris to meet the team
- Fully paid annual Brigad conference (Usually in the french countryside)
- Annual salary reviews
- 50% contribution towards private medical care
About You & the role
You will be a driven, self motivated individual with exceptional communication skills able to create meaningful connections fast. A networker and a hard worker able to truly listen to and understand the clients needs and deliver meaningful solutions within the Brigad framework.
This high level role consists of generating and qualifying new and incoming leads. Researching and engaging prospective businesses, arranging meetings and pitching to decision makers. Negotiating and closing deals and build relationship to ensure continued engagement and repeat business.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in telesales
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound calls
- Exceptional Communication Skills, Verbal, written and phone manner
- Autonomous & self motivated
- Entrepreneurial nature
- Target orientated with proven track record
- Highly positive and contagious energy
- Well organised
- CRM Experience is a bonus
This role reports to the London Sales Manager. You will be directly in contact with our clients and potential clients with daily interaction with your Business Development colleagues and Country Manager. You will also be in regular contact with our French counterparts in Paris and Lyon (don’t worry they speak great English).
- Identify, research and engage decision makers within potential client businesses
- Develop your pipeline by cold calling / mailing
- Arranging Meetings for the sales team
- Create autonomous businesses - excellent pitch & follow up materials
- Engage feedback loops to ensure Marketing, Customer care & tech teams can rely on your contributions from the front line
Success in this role includes an in depth understanding of our product and the ability to share and contribute best practices with colleagues on a regular basis
Why Work with Brigad?
Brigad does not only believe in positively impacting the environment for our clients and Brigaders, we also believe in a great working environment for our own teams. Some of the perks you can look forward to include:
- Be a part of internationalising a successful European startup
- Entrepreneurial culture
- High impact with visible results
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Access to a dynamic office in central London
- Regular team drinks and team building
Brigad is shaping the future of work, do you want to have an impact on your world? ⚡️