Who we are
Talent Match is launching in 8 months and has already raised significant investment.
Talent Match is revolutionising the way the recruitment industry operates and how those between the ages of 25 - 40 shape their career.
Talent Match is a platform where the world's talent can build a relationship with selected employers, months in advance of making their next career decision, disrupting the transactional inefficient labor market.
Through a set of proprietary data and algorithms, we are building a unique, prescreened, trusted, anonymous and invite-only platform.
We are delivering this through a beautiful, seamless, mobile-first, exciting Tribal concept.
Launching in May 2020, across 3 different countries with over 100 multinational employers, we are incredibly excited to be looking for a Product Designer to join the existing impressive experienced management team.
We have already secured initial capital and will be seeking a Series A in the next 12 months.
We are looking for a Product Designer, competent in both user-experience (UX) and user-interface (UI). You will need to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. The product is both native mobile and a web based dashboard.
Product User Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- 5+ years of product design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex mobile solutions for complete digital environments
- Strong design experience for native mobile and web based dashboards
- Expertise in standard UX & UI software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, Illustrator, Marvel and the like
- Experience in material assets from Google and iOS and responsive designs (cross browser)
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX & UI and other areas of design and innovation, research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Be open to remote working and travel (London, Madrid, Sweden, California)