Paco’s Pima is a new sustainable and ethical baby clothes social enterprise, based in London, UK. We are pushing the boundaries of the fashion world by designing a clothes company from the ground up, with future generations and our planet in mind. This means minimising waste, sourcing responsibly, and circularity.
We’re building a brand that talks to adults as adults, showcases our product in aspirational yet unpretentious settings, and is an informative friend to new parents who are conscious of the need to live more sustainably. Our aim is to go way beyond simply selling high quality, beautifully designed baby clothes and instead grow a movement.
We’re looking for a talented designer who can help us refine our brand and curate a compelling online and social media presence in advance of our launch in November 2019. You’ll be designing and creating marketing material including website content, social media content, newsletters and more. Whilst you know how to run a successful social media campaign, you are first and foremost a designer who can confidently turn a brief into reality. You will be working directly with Oli and myself as the co-founders.
We’re really looking for someone who cares as much about our mission as we do! This is a role where you will get stuck in because it’s early days. We want someone who is confident at suggesting ideas, excited about the opportunity to grow a community and a movement, and who can teach us a thing or two about great design as well as turning a design idea into reality. If you’re driven by purpose and keen to get real, hands-on experience with a start-up, we would love to hear from you.
Your background and skills:
- You are a designer first and foremost
- You are confident with design programmes such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
- You have experience of successfully growing a social media following, especially on Instagram
- Copywriting experience
- Knowledge of SEO is extra handy!
- Experience in the fashion industry is doubly handy!
You as a person:
- Passionate about sustainability, especially sustainable clothing
- You aren’t afraid to get stuck in
- You’re hands on
- You can go with the flow and be flexible
- You are excited to suggest new ideas
- You make things happen
- You back yourself
- You’re organised and have sound time management
- Minimum 1 month commitment
- Ideal start date is Monday 16th September
- 2 days a week
- 1 day a week, working directly with us, in our co-working space in Liverpool Street
- 1 day a week working remotely
- The chance to meet other start-ups in our co-working space and related events
We can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your CV and any examples of your previous work.
Emily and Oli