We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Data Scientist based in London to join a team commercialising the next-generation machine learning technology. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
causaLens leads causal AI research. Causality is a major step towards developing true AI. Our technology transforms organisations by autonomously discovering valuable insights that optimise business outcomes. Our flagship product, time-series prediction engine, goes beyond both traditional machine learning and AutoML. It has become the industry standard in the financial sector and is increasingly being used in a wide range of industries. causaLens is run by top scientists and engineers, 70% holding a PhD in a quantitative field. For more information visit www.causaLens.com or contact us on info@causaLens.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
causaLens in the News
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci, EngD or PhD).
- Demonstrated ability to discover the business potential of novel technologies
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
- Ability to apply complex technologies in novel high-value use-cases
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- High integrity and drive
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Strong coding skills. Preferably in Python
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with a strong technical background and desire to apply his/her skills in a stimulating commercial environment.
Your work will include:
- Research and evaluation of novel use-cases for the causaLens technology
- Helping shape the future direction of the technology
- Identifying potential customers and proving the value of the technology
- Facilitating the adoption of the technology in new industries
- Helping customers integrate our technology
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of a test, intro interview and one on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.