We’re solving a global issue worth $1 trillion loss of health productivity as a small London team from IBM, NHS and PWC using machine learning. Since our inception (Y-combinator Startup School AW18 and now part of WeWork Labs programme) our mission and community have since grown stronger, so we are now building a team of rockstar engineers to support our growth and scale plans. We are looking for a passionate technical lead engineer with strong front/backend skills and experience in shipping quality applications.
- Competitive Package
- Equity incentive
- Flexible remote/work-life balance inc vacations
- International travel opportunity
- An energetic team with flat hierarchy
- High growth with opportunity for career development
- WeWork’s Central London tech community
- Wellness/mentor plans
- Free fruit, breakfast, coffee and beer
- Shower and bike locker in the office Tasks
- Ownership of the product architecture across the full stack ensuring key technological and architectural decisions are met with good code working closely with the co-founder team.
- Lead both frontend and backend software development, design and code reviews.
- Be involved in building disruptive, cutting-edge technology by enhancing our proprietary algorithms.
- Help the team overcome any roadblocks to planned development in collaboration with the product owner.
- Set the technology culture for new engineer hires and collaborate with the distributed development team to support efficient, timely development.
Please reply for a September interview.