Job Title: Full-stack Junior Software Developer
Hours: Full Time
Joining: As soon as possible
Location: Ministry Of Startups, Whitechapel, London (co-working space based in Whitechapel).
Benefits: £22k-£30k salary, equity in Reducer, rapid career progression
Reducer is a London based data-driven startup changing the way businesses buy.
Businesses have purchasing requirements that are too complex for traditional price comparison approaches to work. Reducer connects into a business’ accounts to identify customised deals, across multiple areas, in just a couple of clicks. Our customers love our service and we are growing fast.
We’ve just raised our second round of funding and we are heading into a phase of rapid expansion.
The team and environment
Our success is entirely owned by our team, who are all self-starters that enjoy working together to hit our ambitious targets. The office is relaxed and informal, we often play music, eat lunch as a team and share a game of darts (not all at the same time).
Depending on your level of knowledge when you start with us, we may ask you to spend your first few weeks building the specific programming skills we require through training and small example projects.
You will meet our key requirements:
- You have completed and excelled at a significant software development course (preferably a computer science degree, but we also recognise Flatiron and other schools)
- You demonstrate your passion for coding through personal projects
Its a strong bonus if you have experience programming with Java.
What to expect
- Equity in the company
- An inclusive approach where you are regularly consulted on our direction
- A hard working environment but without the long hours
- Regular team events and socials
- Enrolment in our pension scheme