Start-up brands have been disrupting the supermarket shelves, challenging the conglomerates of the world and changing the face of food and drink as we once knew it, bringing more innovation, a sustainable stance and creativity to the everyday products we know and love!
Brands in the Young Foodies community are on the hunt for sales intern superstars to help them on their journey...
- Business Development: Open up new stockists: shops, cafes, gyms, delis, wherever you think the brand will sell!
- Account Management: sell in new lines to existing stockists; build relationships and arrange commercial deals for displays and promotions.
- Getting stuck in to support the brand, various ad-hoc tasks are required as and when the business needs.
- Outgoing person who loves meeting new people
- Energetic & Self Motivated
- A great communicator
- A fast learner
- Entrepreneurial nature and a good problem solver
- Always up for a challenge!
- Pay is negotiable and is dependent on level experience and KPIs
- Attending foodie events, festivals and trade shows
This is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience working in a fast-moving industry. These brands need someone who wants to be part of the team and there’s incredible room for growth if you prove yourself!
If you think you would be perfect for the position - APPLY TODAY