Brief introduction about Career Vantage
Career Vantage is a market leader in career coaching services. Headquartered in London, it was founded in 2015 by experienced professionals who worked in top tier banks and consulting firms. Since then, it has expanded its services and opened regional offices in various Chinese cities including Hong Kong, Beijing and Dalian.
Career Vantage prides itself in upholding the mission of“Empowering students in their careers”.Through working closely with industry professionals from investment banks, consulting firms, Big 4/6 accounting firms, legal firms as well as renowned technological, engineering and media firms, Career Vantage is able to put together a pool of experience and industry insights that gives job applicants that edge and helping them to score offers in their dream institutions. By adopting a systematic and holistic approach, Career Vantage has consistently been producing satisfied students after satisfied students.
Career Vantage provides tailored career coaching services, ranging from industry insight, internship programmer, career planning, job search, profile enhancement, CV review & redesign, online application, interview skills, assessment centre, mock interview etc. We ensure each step in the application process has been optimised to maximise the success rate for our students.
Career Vantage truly opens the doors to top firms for our students and helps them to make the first step towards launching a career in the international arena. Work with Career Vantage today, and create a future that you can invest in.
About Our team:
- We are a group of young, friendly and hardworking entrepreneurs;
- We have a visionary CEO who has years of past experience working in PwC ;
- We have hardworking and intelligent seniors who loves creativities & innovation.
Your Role As Graduate Career Advisor Intern :
- Understanding clients job search needs, explore clients' experience, and mentor
- Answering inquiries from students regarding their job search process
- Providing excellent service to students in accordance with student management
- Responsible for a comprehensive understanding students’ situation, learning
customization & activity planning during job searching stage, assisting in designing
career plans for students, and regular follow-up as planned;
- To keep up to date with job information and recruitment processes in all industries
such as finance, consulting, big four accounting firm, and other industries;
- Ability to communicate fluently in Mandarin and English is a must;
- You a a recent graduates and able to work full time;
- 5-day work schedule (including one day during weekend, Saturday or Sunday)
- A minimum of Degree qualification;
- Familiar with UK job search process or have internship experience is preferred;
- Good command of spoken and written English, IELTS 7.0 or above is preferred;
- Hardworking & fast leaner;
- Good communication skills and able to work as a team
- Tier 5 Sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunities to work with professionals from top finance firm, consulting, and big four accounting firms;
- Opportunities to learn UK's major industry information;
- Sense of achievement by helping students achieving their goals;
- Good company culture with friendly team and experience to work in co-working office atmosphere.