If you are looking to start your career in a fast growing start-up within the travel industry, this job is for you!
Founded in 2017, Leavy.co is a leading travel tech company with a mission to build the largest travel community of ‘Happy Leaver’s’! We do that by paying for each day a 'Happy Leaver' is away from their home, giving them additional income to put towards their bills, rent or mortgage. Awesome, we know! We are truly revolutionising the industry and looking for a Guest Experience Intern who can join and bring their own personality, efficiencies and inspiring attitude to the London office.
In this role you will work closely with our HomeSharing Team to ensure the best support and experience for our guests handling booking enquiry all the way through to check-out. This position requires outstanding communication skills and you must love to deal with people!
No day is the same at a fast-paced start-up, but some of the things you will be getting involved with include:
- Assisting the GEX team by ensuring all of our guests are supported throughout their entire stay, addressing all of their needs and managing their expectations;
- Diagnosing and resolving guests' queries and issues efficiently and effectively;
- Assisting with, and monitoring the check-in/check-out processes;
- Helping to vet guests and booking enquiries to ensure our Happy Leavers’ properties are occupied by trusted guests;
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and collaborating with other teams to optimise Leavy's service;
The ideal candidate is someone who's had experience in working in a hotel reception/reservation sector and is someone who is is happy to wear many hats and find solutions to problems. You are willing to collaborate with everyone and improve processes and practices with a proactive and positive attitude.
You are fluent in English, organized and is comfortable around numbers and spreadsheets, moreover you love to deal with people and work relentlessly to excel their expectations.
This internship has a 4 months contract and we would like someone who can accept a full-time position after the internship. Note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
What we are offering:
- Salary: £16,016/year;
- Amazing office location! We are located in Soho Square with an amazing view;
- Great company culture and work environment! Our team spirit and diversity make us awesome;
- Delicious snacks at the office;
- Career Development! As we are a fast-growing start-up, there are a lot of opportunities for you to grow and embrace new challenges. If you make a positive impact during the internship, you could be offered a full-time position at Leavy.co.
Join the revolution with leavy.co!