Marketing Intern (Paid)
Compare Ethics is the platform on a mission to make it easy for thousands of sustinable brands to connect with conscious consumers across the world. Through our technology, we allow people to protest with their purchases.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to grow our platform across the next two months.
- Compare Ethics was selected by Google to be in their first Female Founder Residency, this means you will be working alongside multiple teams from Google
- You will be reporting directly into the CEO and Chief Product Officer - you will gain a high level of understanding about marketing and how this interacts with wider business operations
- Tailored growth plan
- Full-time opportunities for the right candidate
- Strong knowledge of online marketing channels
- Experience writing content for a variety of audiences
- Passion for making the planet a better place
- Proven experience growing an online community
- E-commerce experience
What you receive
- 3 days a week internship (London Living Wage)
- Based at Google office in Old Street
- Team experiences, lunches and activities
- Clear tailored growth plan with objectives
To apply, please send a one page cover letter explaining your fit for the role and one page CV. Any applications that are not in this format will not be considered.
Interviews will happen on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Apply early to avoid disappointment.