Employment type (FT, PT, Internship, etc.): Full-Time
Closing date for the application: 3rd October 2019
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline. You will be helping to look for ambitious people who want to join the team
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process
- Perform sourcing to fill open tech positions and anticipate future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates, sell Revolut as an employer
- Drive the offer process
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to meet their needs and be a subject-matter expert for them
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelors degree from a top university
- Agency experience
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
- Ability to plan and execute
- High attention to details
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Commitment to innovations
- Highly ambitious, self-motivated and passionate about our vision
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Free Revolut Premium subscription