BACKGROUND ON ROAM TELECOMS LTD.:
Roam Telecoms is a newly established start-up that specialises in sustainable clean technology, (Solar Powered Patented Phone) we are the first of this kind to create an actual functioning working device, of this nature. We are currently in the market to get our product white-labelled / licensing agreements - into third world and developing countries (currently in contact with government agencies). We are all about the following: Sustain. Repurpose. Recycle. Which in general has led us to our company and product creation with our level or services.
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE INTERNSHIP BASED ROLE
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Lead generation and following up with new potential clients.
- Signing new clients for product licensing agreements.
- A legal mindset with knowing how product licensing agreements work.
- Worked and understands how technology based companys operate along with manufacturing and other retails businesses.
- Bonus fee of 1% (negotiable) of the initial signing of the client (the client must do an upfront full payment).
- Promoting our services to independent businesses or other established businesses (3D Printing and IP Portfolio).
- London, UK Based but remote working!
- Know how our product works and be familiar with it.
- Remote working we will, pay for your food and travel expense £50 allocated (negotiable as it's an internship), general weekly meeting to see progress updates.
Internship based with the strong possibility of going full time after the trial period and signing of clients. Since we are a start-up you will have the possibility of earning a small equity within the company.