BACKGROUND ON ROAM TELECOMS LTD:
Roam Telecoms is a newly established start-up that specialises in sustainable clean technology, (Solar Powered Patented Phone) we are the first of this kind to create an actual functioning working device, of this nature. We are currently in the market to get our product white-labelled / licensing agreements - into third world and developing countries. We are all about the following: Sustain. Repurpose. Recycle. Which in general has led us to our company and product creation with our level or services.
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE INTERNSHIP JOB BASED ROLE
We are looking for competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and to attract new clients (B2B). The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful field sales representative candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products / services. London, UK based we welcome remote working! We will, pay for your food and travel expense £50 allocated (negotiable as it's an internship), general weekly meeting to see progress updates, as if quotas have been reached. As this is an nternship based position, the successful candidate will have a strong possibility of going full time after the trial period; this will enable you to have you to have the opportunity of growing within the role, as the company progresses.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING
- Lead generation (sourcing) and following up with new potential clients (research accounts included).
- Going door to door to sign new clients for our product licensing agreements (face to face selling).
- You're in control of your own earning potential, meaning the more clients you source and sign the more commission you earn. Bonus fee of 1% (negotiable) of the initial signing of the client (the client must do an upfront full payment).
- To attend revelant sales events to promote and sign new clients.
- Know how our product works and be familiar with it, as demonstating to clients.
- You will have to report and provide feedback to management, on a daily basis.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You must have a previous sales related track record with working in this field
- Confident and outgoing personality and to be self-motivated
- A legal mindset with knowing how product licensing agreements work.
- Work and understand how technology based companys operate along with manufacturing and other retails businesses, you must be up-to-date in clean technology and it's current market development progress.