Who we're looking for:
We’re searching for an eager and ambitious PPC Specialist, reporting to our Head of Digital for Europe, as part of our London (UK) based marketing team.
You’ll succeed in this role if you can expertly build, optimise and grow large paid search accounts to deliver high growth customer acquisition whilst focusing on campaign efficiency. This role requires someone who is eager to learn and build on their PPC experience in a fast-paced startup environment, taking ownership of optimisation and day-to-day PPC duties.
- Working with the SEM Manager, ensure the execution of best in class paid search campaigns in eight European countries and languages to achieve new bookings goals.
- Assist in making recommendations for the strategic direction of Paid Search, as well as delivering day-to-day, best practice, tactical execution.
- Ensuring our PPC strategy is effectively executed in all European markets; working closely and collaboratively with the team of local Country Brand Managers.
- Constantly look for ways to test new products and betas, attend industry events and workshops, staying up-to-date with industry best practice and fueling new ideas to promote innovation.
- Own day-to-day campaign reporting & analysis, including a comprehensive testing framework, plus identifying opportunities for channel growth.
- Support your fellow teammates by sharing helpful knowledge and resources, as well as implementing new and improved processes to encourage cross channel tactics.
- The thought of taking an idea from conception to execution fills you with excitement
- Data is your friend – you find it easy to use insights to back-up your instincts
- With your can-do attitude, owning goals and hitting big targets is easy as 1, 2, 3…
- You’ll be comfortable working as a one-man-band or playing your part in a team
- Nothing gets by you - you have a no stone left unturned approach to every detail
- You’re a professional plate juggler (though perhaps not literally!) – having multiple projects on-the-go is the kind of thing that gets you out of bed in the morning
- You’re hungry to innovate - testing new methods and processes for Paid Search management (bid optimisation, ad testing, audience planning, agile marketing)
- Knowledge of third party PPC management tools such as DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin or WordStream would be a bonus, but not essential
- An additional European language (eg. French, Spanish, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch) would be a big plus
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience
- Rover stock options - share in the future success of the company
- 23 days vacation for you (and the same for your dog too)
- Contribution workplace pension (provided by NEST)
- Bring your dog to work in our central London dog-friendly office
- PerkBox membership - discounts on eating out, entertainment and shopping
- Bi-monthly socials - from dinner and drinks to escape rooms and adventures!
- Team lunches
- Fresh fruit and as much tea, coffee or soda as you can drink
Please apply through the following link!