Fashion Marketing Internship
Here at What We Wear, we are on the hunt for a keen social media and marketing intern to assist in our Greenwich head office. Perfect role for a student or recent graduate, looking to get ahead in the busy world of fashion and digital marketing.
This Work Placement is being offered with the availability of immediate start, for a minimum of 3 months.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES– Including But Not Limited To
- Create and upload planned content for social media channels alongside the executive team. Content structure reviewed quarterly with MGMT
- Design, plan and post social media content – reporting to MGMTfor approval on all
- Respond to comments/posts/stories on social media.
- Repost stories and influencer content, if necessary
- Like and follow relevant brands/influencers on social channels as agreed with MGMT
- Ensure constant customer engagement on social channels.
- Respond to messages and comments.
- Research and contact Influencers/affiliates suitable for the brand
- Liaise with Influencers regarding collaborations and gifting product
- Liaise with warehouse to ensure marketing product sent out on time
- Work closely with MGMT to align social media and online marketing according to the Marketing plan
- Analyse competitors online presence for both digital marketing and websites. Highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Competitor analysis
- Market analysis
- Respond to emails and enquiries from customers
- Graduated, or you are a sandwich-year student in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to work excellently within a team, and put the team first
- Some experience of calling in and assisting on photoshoots
- A strong knowledge of fashion, designers and brands
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong fashion and styling sense
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with an eye for detail
- Pro-active attitude and able to show initiative/ideas