Know fashion? Know Social Media? Love Designer Hand bags?
Love Prada, Luis Vuitton, Hermes and Chanel? Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced social media talent to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies, creative campaigns and to front our social media presence as our brand ambassador.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for designer fashion and accessories is a must!
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute our FB, Instagram and Snap Chat strategies.
- Develop influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Do Livecasts and pre-recoded content for our social media channel.
- We are a raffle brand and as brand ambassador you will be running our competitions, engaging with our audience and managing prize giving.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Must love designer fashion.
- Ideal for someone who wants to build a career within the social media influencer sphere.
- Must be charismatic, confident and outgoing. The ability to be empathetic, engage audiences and build a following.
- Presentation expertise in front of the camera.
Remuneration: This is a part-time role to begin with, working remotely with a large amount of flexibility. £15-£25 per hour.
Application Process: We require a video CV explaining why you are suitable for this position, what your skills and experience are. Anything from 2-5 minutes is acceptable for the video CV. Please feel free to attach examples of your previous work to support your application.