Earnings: Uncapped commision (£25 per sign up)
RWRD is an app based platform (available on App store & Google Play) that provides independent coffee shops a tech solution to rival major chains. The app offers a digital loyalty scheme, social media style news feed showing promotions and discounts, direct mapping & customer insights.
Launching in September 2019, RWRD is rolling out across London. In light of this, we’re looking for driven but personable sales-people to onboard new member venues.
The role is flexible on hours, and offers a competitive commission rate pay scheme (£25 per venue sign up) and would be perfect for anyone (including students) looking for a part time job & to experience working closely with co-founders at an early stage, high growth startup.
What will you be doing?
- Direct sales to independent venues
- Following up with decision makers to convert leads into sign-ups
- Where applicable, assisting venues with completing sign ups
- Relaying venue feedback to co-founders
- User engagement
While some sales experience is preferable, it is not essential. You’ll receive all the training you need on the job but there are a few things we look for in our sales team;
- Personable & confident selling face to face
- Self motivated & target driven
- Flawless communication skills
- Proficient in keeping records of sales & leads on Google sheets
A number of these roles are available from mid-September. If interested, please send a CV & covering letter, including your preferred area of work in London.