Help us fundamentally change the existing property buying and selling experience which is needlessly stressful, risky and inefficient. This isn’t just consumer pain; property lawyers, estate agents and mortgage brokers manually input data many times over and have very little visibility over what’s going on.
We address these challenges with a consumer facing App and professional facing web portal. We leverage Open Banking, electronic ID checking, data analytics and AI to streamline much of the front-end transaction admin and radically improve the lawyer and client experience. Long term we'll become the trusted transaction platform for the sector.
Our first version of the platform is focused on property lawyers and has reduced the time it takes for them to onboard new clients from 20 days to 5.
We are a small but rapidly growing team that is backed by some of the industry’s best, including the founder of Zoopla, the Land Registry and large UK law firm Mishcon de Reya.
This is an enormous opportunity for a capable and hungry customer success professional to join Thirdfort as our first customer success manager.
In 2019 we’ve grown from 3 to 10 people and having launched our platform 4 months ago, we’re growing rapidly and now need a customer success manager to come onboard and manage our growing number of clients.
You’ll work closely with the Co-Founders, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing and Product teams. You will take ownership of onboarding and training new clients, as well as driving greater product usage and adoption among existing clients. Getting new law firm users to roll out Thirdfort across the business is a key challenge and one that will require you to build relationships with key users and decision makers within our clients, gather feedback and help ensure amazing customer service. You’ll also be a key part of our strategy for cross-selling new products and be heavily involved with the product roadmap – through communicating user feedback and participating in debate about the priority list of new features.
You’ll be jumping into a fast, dynamic and ambitious culture that prioritises collaboration, openness and continuous learning.
- You will be hungry to join an early stage and epically exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in because you recognise the huge and grabbable opportunity.
- Be happy to get your hands dirty as the front line of our customer success team but be able to transition into leading our customer success team over time.
- You will have an open and friendly attitude that puts customer service at the heart of everything you do. We need our clients to love working with you and be able to trust you as their key ongoing relationship management contact at Thirdfort.
- You’ll want to devour information from our users and you’ll want to get to grips with the legal process involved in property transactions and the key pain points we are solving
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, train and educate users, and collaborate across multiple teams
Nice to have
- 1-3 years start up/software customer success experience, especially in a legal tech startup would be helpful, however we’re open minded and still interested in people coming from jobs in other areas who want to get to the frontline of a dynamic startup where you’ll get to enjoy the fruits of your efforts.
- Take overall responsibility for client onboarding and helping them get the most out of Thirdfort
- Hire and lead a customer success team as we grow
- Travel to visit clients all over the country to set them up initially and to gather feedback and build relationships going forward
- Evaluate, improve and execute our customer success strategy with the Co-Founders, Sales and Marketing teams
- Input into our CRM and measure and report key metrics for client usage and interaction
- Set and deliver ambitious customer retention and customer success targets
- Cross sell new features as they become available
- Working closely with our product teams to test and iterate our product offering
- Play a key role in our short and long term growth strategy, including the development of our sales and product strategies
- Become the subject matter expert for each of the identified product end users, understanding their buying criteria, pain points and motivations
- £28-40k annual salary (dependant on experience)
- Stock options - We want you to own the work that you do and this means owning the company you work in. All employees receive options as part of their compensation package
- Pension - We offer a workplace pension for all employees
- Large amounts of autonomy and empowerment in your work
- Holidays - Unlimited!
- Flexible working location/working from home. We trust you to establish an effective working pattern that allows you to excel in your role and makes you a great team member
- Central London office in Victoria station. Private office in co-working space, free beer/wine/drinks fridge for Thirdfort employees
- Subsidised gym membership
Our application process
- Apply on this page. Please explain briefly why you’re interested.
- We will schedule in for an initial 15 minute intro call
- We will invite you in for an interview which includes a role play/case study exercise with both Co-Founders
- Final stage is to meet the wider team in a very casual setting for a friendly chat
- The application period closes on 5th October 2019
- Applications received after this data will not be considered