Assisting a highly experienced media CEO to raise startup funds for new TV production studio, set up to work with the best independent talent to create programmes which resonate with international audiences.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial graduate, with strong organisational and sales skills, who is looking for a ground floor opportunity to gain experience in either TV and/or investor relations/capital raising.
NOTE: There is no salary available for this role pre-funding but the right candidate will benefit from equity incentives and the potential for a permanent investor/client relations role in the event of a successful fundraising.
The role is likely to take up 2-3 days per week and is suitable for remote/homeworking with a core of weekly hours (TBA) to be spent with the CEO in the Covent Garden office to plan/agree objectives and attending external meetings. Your contract will be as a self-employed consultant and all business related expenses will be covered.
The role will include:
- Using the CEO's contacts and third party information sources to identify potential sources of capital
- Contributing to the development and production of marketing materials, including social media platforms and content
- Organising, and being responsible for driving, the funds marketing process
- Working with the CEO to develop the creative project pipeline including recruitment of the in-house creative team
- Liaising with the press as required
The role will require candidates to demonstrate high levels of communication & organisational skills within a commercial environment, including proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience of Google G-Suite and of Web/Social media publishing is a bonus. Please reply with your CV and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in this position.