LuckyTrip is one of the UK’s leading travel apps. Set your budget, tap the ‘Lucky’ button and see a complete trip to a new destination - the cheapest flights, best places to stay, and hand picked things to do there. We love finding the most amazing adventures. Think pink lagoons, secret beaches and haunted Romanian forests… Our goal is to be the first stop for a new generation of travellers.
We’re launching on web in the next few months and need 2 visual researchers to find unique imagery that meet the LuckyTrip visual guidelines.
We’re a young, small team and we love what we do. Can you bring some special sauce to the team?
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Researching and finding the most unique imagery for our destinations, activities and travel articles.
- Learning and adopting the LuckyTrip visual guidelines.
- Applying these guidelines when updating our existing image library.
- Updating our current content library, testing web links and price checking.
- Selecting the best accommodation imagery from our partners.
- Assisting the content team with additional visual and research tasks.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You’ve got an eagle-eye for outstanding imagery.
- You know the best places to find this imagery.
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and help out the whole team.
- You’re willing to work your proverbial nuts off (and can show you’ve done so before).
- You’re a creative person who can spot opportunities to help us continually innovate.
- Some experience with both visual and research projects (university or work experience).
- Familiar with Photoshop, Lightroom and Sketch
- Monica levels of organised, you love labelling and filing.
- Excellent time management skills, you need to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a team and to be efficient.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- A salary (obvs).
- A 3 month contract with the possibility of freelance work in the future.
- Solid experience in a content role at a leading tech start-up.
- A fun work environment at our office in Hackney Downs Studios – a creative hub of small businesses in East London with an onsite bar, restaurant and yoga studio.
- Work from home at least 1 day a week.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us…
- Your C.V
- A cover letter stating why you’d be perfect for the role.
- A link to a visual platform or project you’ve worked on, e.g your Instagram page, a portfolio or links to a project.
- 3 unique photos of Paris - something you wouldn’t see on a traditional travel website. (Think interesting angles, areas and composition - images that make you want to be there)