ShelfNow is a B2B platform designed for Food & Beverage Producers to trade with Buyers in a new, efficient and profitable manner. Using intelligent matchmaking we enable Producers and Buyers to discover each other, negotiate and engage in direct buying and selling, whilst we handle the deal management, admin and logistics. We're changing up the way food distribution work and could not be more excited!
We are seeking an energetic, ambitious and results driven individual to drive our Buyer acquisition. This is an exciting business development opportunity in a FoodTech start-up which is ready to scale it’s customers base.
The role involves:
- Identify and qualify potential Buyers
- Visit Buyers in London and potentially South-East to present the benefits of ShelfNow
- Account Management for specified Buyer accounts
- Identify potential partnership opportunities with third parties
- Contribute to the development of sales and marketing campaigns targeted at Buyers
- Provide regular market feedback and sales reporting to management
This is an exciting and impactful business development role and you will be reporting directly to experienced co-founders of the company. As such, the role has significant potential to grow with your success.
We’re looking for an ambitious and confident individual with strong client facing skills. Key requirements include:
- Degree level education
- Entrepreneurial and market development mindset
- Ability to work in a fast moving, agile startup environment
- Demonstrable business development achievements against targets over at least 3 years
- Excellent communication skills in person and in writing
- Ideally the candidate will have some industry specific experience within the food sector (F&B, retail, hospitality or food distribution).