Who are we?
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 300 employees and over 3000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: Be at the heart of PayFit's growth
- A key asset to the marketing team, the content marketing coordinator will help grow the PayFit's brand in the UK through a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of campaigns and channels (including paid acquisition, SEO, social and email marketing).
- You will also work cross functionally with our sales, customer success and product teams.
Reporting to the UK marketing manager, you will be positioned as a true content marketing superstar to contribute to the general PayFit growth. You'll be in charge of:
- The delivery and execution of marketing activities with a focus on Social Media and Content Production.
- Creating, developing and editing content in line with the content marketing strategy, managing and maintaining a consistent brand voice.
- Assisting with event planning and execution.
This job has been tailored for you if...
- You have a keen interest in writing content, social media and keeping up to date with latest technologies and trends.
- You are passionate about branding with a strong attention to details.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You are able to multi task, keen to learn, proactive, happy to help, a great team member.
We are meant to work together if...
- You're convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry.
- You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious.
- You love challenges and exceed goals. You learn quickly and are very curious.
- You are a native english speaker and have strong communication skills: written and verbal.
What we offer
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- A challenge in which you will learn many other PayFiters that aim for excellence.
- A competitive salary based on a fixed and an uncapped OTE.
- Our fantastic employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a participation in your transportation costs to the office and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- 1 day/week possible flex-office.
- Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
- An environment designed for your happiness in our beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- To be part of our fantastic fast growing gang and to come along for our weekly drinks on our office terrace.
Do you recognise yourself and want to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV and a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our team.
- Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
- Phone interview with HR
- Case study sent by HR or Team
- On-site meetings with team members and BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test)
Want to know more about our epic team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)