Doorstep agents, a fast-growing start-up which is already the 3rd largest online estate agency, is on the hunt for confident, self-motivated people who want to become the next sales superstar!
Ask yourself this...
- Do you believe you can achieve anything with hard work and dedication?
- Do you want to attach a jet pack to your career prospects and move up the ladders of the business world?
- Do you want to show or prove how fantastic you are?
If you answered a single no to any of the questions, then we might not be the right company for you but we won’t blame you for reading on if you are curious ;).
Our aim is to be the number 1 estate agent in the entire country and we want you if you have the ambition to be the best in your field. Just imagine what could occur with your great ambitions and our insatiable appetite to be the best!
The overall purpose of the Telesales Executive is to approach/cold-call very targeted customer lists/data we have daily and encourage them to become our customers. Selling our competitive conveyancing services to current Doorstep customers who have finalised the sale of their house.
In a typical day, the Telesales Agent for Doorsteps would be making 50+ calls and call-backs with typical conversion targets with very promising commission on each sale. There are small admin bits to handle following this - and lots of products and packages to upsell for greater compensation/remuneration.
Previous experience and skill set in a similar role will be an advantage - in telesales and conveyancing sales position. Full training will be given on our company and products and you’ll be joining a fast-paced and energetic young team who have already earned a coveted place in the Top 10 Estates on Trust Pilot.
Doorsteps Agents is a fast-growing start-up so the ideal candidate will be happy in an entrepreneurial environment and have a can-do attitude to do the best for our customers and business at all times, with particular resilience and ability to respond to commission-based incentives.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will act as the face of Doorsteps
- Seeking to understand our customers’ needs, find solutions and successfully upsell our packages and conveyancing solutions
- Accurate recording of customer interactions
- Working with other departments within Doorsteps
- Previous experience in telephone sales/conveyancing sales preferred
- Great phone manner and communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Team player and committed to overall company results
- Driven to exceed customer expectations
- Always willing to go the extra mile
What's in it for you
- A very handsome commission structure which has absolutely no limits
- Career progression (one of our staff members went from Sales Executive to General Manager in 18 months!)
- Ongoing training and mentorship
- Frequent team bonding outings
- Working with a fast-moving and growing startup that is spearheaded by Britain's youngest self-made millionaire!
Graduate preferred (not necessarily though), alternatively good A-Level standards or equivalent
Setup in 2016, Doorsteps is on a mission to change the face of estate agency in the UK. We imagined a world, where you could sell your house for less than a hundred pounds and you wouldn’t have to leave your home. We are often asked how we can be so cheap, we respond by asking why is everyone else so expensive? Up to 12 new home sellers choose to sell with Doorsteps every day, a number that is set to grow rapidly in the coming months and years!
Job Type: Full-time
- OTE Salary: £24,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year