Seeking an entrepreneurial full stack web developer for a natural health service provider marketplace platform.
Experience in customising API plugins for marketplaces is compulsory, along with strong front-end and UI/UX design experience.
This is an equity only role to start with so can fit around other work commitments until a salary can be provided, but please only apply if you are serious about the opportunity and have time you can commit to it.
Experience in working on developing marketplaces is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluate and implement new systems and infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Conduct technological analyses and research
- Continuously improve the platforms capabilities
- Always act with the customer in mind and react constantly to customer feedback
I’m looking for someone who is honest, energetic, hardworking and has integrity, someone who is looking to create and build amazing software, help build a successful start-up, be accountable from day one and have fun along the way!
Looking for someone based in London only please so we can collaborate in person.
If you think you’re the right fit, in the first instance please apply with your CV and a note to specify why this role is of interest to you, how your experience is a match and your current situation.
I look forward to hearing from you.