Very Excite is seeking bright, fun, and enthusiastic Mid/Senior Full Stack developers to join a new Skunkworks team created specifically to deliver on a range of projects. The team's core focus will centre around building great software to address real business needs for customers within the group.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about crafting meticulous code and are keen to make their own mark on the software we ship.
As a team, you will collaborate on software projects, focusing on shipping high quality, testable, scalable, maintainable code. You will be encouraged to play with and deploy new technologies when they fit the plan and can take the project to the next level.
Working out of our new Sheffield office, you will form a new hub of six developers working in a fun and fast-paced environment, determined to make magic happen.
We are a tech agnostic team but have had great success with today’s modern stacks and, as such, we expect you will have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- At least one of Vue, Angular (recent versions), React
- State management
- Mobile-First / Responsive Design
- REST/SOAP API’s (you won’t make SOAP API’s, but you’ll probably ingest them)
- Some exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure (preference on AWS)
- Good architectural practices when designing systems
- Relational databases (MySQL / Postgres, etc)
- NoSQL databases (Mongo, Redis)
If we’ve piqued your interest, hit ‘apply now.’ If you have a GitHub repo, send it along, we’d love to take a look.