SENSEcity Ltd is an award-winning travel Start-Up based in Glasgow. It has an exciting opportunity to join the team for the 2019 Internship program. The position is part-time and based out of our city-centre office. This internship is a great opportunity for a highly motivated student who is looking to gain knowledge and experience in B2B Sales and Business Strategy. This is a 6-week-long internship starting 16th September.
The duties involve:
- communicating with the potential customers right from the customer discovery to the sales closing process. The communications can vary from face to face meetings, emails and phone calls.
- Building lists of potential leads, Set appointments and identify customer needs.
- Updating the Sales CRM system.
- Attend client meetings with a senior member of staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing or a recent graduate in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Interest/experience in Marketing, Analytics and Strategies.
Approximately 12-18 hours/week.
Perks + Benefits
- Access to the Royal Bank of Scotland's Entrepreneur Hub
- Flexible dress code
- A fun, dynamic work environment
- Access to the Start-up Business Workshop
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.