Closing date for the application: 8th October 2019
Job type: full time
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Associate to help the Finance and Accounting Technology team at our London office. You will work closely with the Product Owner for Revolut’s Finance and Accounting systems to match the company’s supercharged growth. You will collaborate with a team of engineers to build tools and processes to make accounting in Revolut as efficient as possible.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Supporting global accounting organisation in monthly financial statements reporting
- Building scalable accounting systems and processes for a global organisation
- Integrating with third party accounting systems
- Working with engineering teams to automate accounting and financial reporting processes as much as possible
- Performing data analysis
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Advanced SQL skills with strong analytical mindset
- Experience with common analysis tools - R and Python
- Proven ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent project management skills
- ACA / ACCA qualified preferably
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year