Would you like to join one of the fastest growing late-stage tech companies in the UK [Future Fifty 2018] where self-starters have an opportunity to make a huge impact? This could be the job for you! We're looking for a bright and enthusiastic member to join our sport teams as a Merchandising & Operations Coordinator, a group of talented and eager individuals who work hard to deliver the end to end sales process, starting with launching a variety of great sales to the website everyday to ensuring these are delivered on time and in full to our 3rd party warehouse, ensuring that our 5.5m+ community of sports enthusiasts have an excellent experience at every touch point. They're passionate about the product we sell, the partners that we work with and most importantly, our fantastic customers. Upon joining, you'll receive comprehensive training, led by your senior merchandiser and supported by appropriate heads of department. This will include upskilling in Excel, CMS and ERP systems.
- Production selection to ensure a compelling range for our members
- Ensuring all products and sale events have great imagery to inspire customers to buy
- Ensure all product descriptions are accurate and informative
- Accurate categorising and sorting of new products to fit with the attribute structure
- Uploading completed sales to the website
- Manage a portfolio of purchase orders using our ERP systems.
- Ensure timely fulfilment of deliveries from our suppliers to ensure our members are delighted with their delivery experience.
- Work with customer service to resolve issues on delivery.
- Anticipate problems with shipments and recommend solutions before they arise.
- Review and approve all stock invoices including validating price and quantities to ensure this match the original PO and obtain any authorisations where relevant
- Replying to queries from suppliers and colleagues in a timely and effective manner
- Working with Finance and the suppliers to ensure that all invoices have been received and reconciled against a PO.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- High attention to detail, and takes pleasure in making things “right”
- Desire and ability to learn quickly in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience of formulas in MS Excel, or a passion to learn
- Self-starter able to work independently and communicate clearly
- Have a logical and methodical approach to your work life
- Strong time management skills with a natural ability to task-switch and plan ahead.
- Able to problem solve effectively.
- Strong written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in internet merchandising or operations is preferred
- Have a passion for sport (not mandatory)
- Workplace pension - we're set up with The People's Pension to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
- Holiday – 22 days of holiday a year, and we encourage you take it. We’ll also throw in an extra day off for your birthday.
- Food & Drink – Hobnobs, fruit, tea and coffee, plus all the toast and peanut butter you can eat.
- Socials – A social budget which grows every time we hit budget, with a social team that just loves using it!
- The Workspace complex – kitted out with showers, a cafe, and a PureGym.
- Culture – if you love being active you’ll love our office, with yoga once a week, running clubs and our annual sports day.
SportPursuit is the UK’s leading private shopping community for sports men and women. We negotiate amazing offers on the best sports products and services from the world’s leading sports brands and offer them to our members in week long ‘flash’ sales. Our deals are only available to our members behind our sign in wall; this gives our brands the confidence to deliver exclusive offers to our members whilst protecting their brands and their full price retailers from continual discounting. If you’re ambitious, talented, and want to shape the future of the business but don’t mind getting your hands dirty this could be just the place for you