Nourished is the world’s first truly customised daily chewable supplement. Using a 3-tiered stack of patented technology, a revolutionary new hyper-suspension hydrocolloid technique and a next-gen recommendation algorithm matrix they are able to create a unique product, made up of 7 active ingredients for each person suited specifically for their unique lifestyle and goals in a matter of minutes. What’s more, Nourished is made in the UK from 100% natural, plant-based, sugar-free ingredients and comes to your door conveniently every month in their innovative home compostable, plastic free packaging solution.
After surpassing its seed round goals and a successful launch into the UK market earlier this year, the ambitious team at Nourished are now looking to expand their core executive management to help support and accelerate their growth. With plans to expand into the new product lines for Kids, Protein and Pets next year along with their solidified USA launch plans – Nourished is positioned to disrupt the Health and Wellness Sectors across the globe.
The team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything on earth should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. They are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
- We are a young, versatile tech start-up, passionate about making a high impact change in the world of health & wellness
- We are an innovate or die business and work hard to achieve extremely big dreams in a short time as a team.
- We are disruptive and resourceful; we challenge the norm and seek to develop new solutions for our customers life’s challenges
- Continually creating new and dynamic products which delight and make a meaningful positive difference in our customers lives is what we live for!
We are looking for high energy, detail-oriented staff members to provide and maintain high quality standards and procedures in the preparing and packing of our products. The candidates will be actively involved in cooking, 3D printing and flow wrapping, as well as being responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of the equipment and working environment. The company is looking for local candidates who have a good work ethic, are reliable, punctual and hard working. There will be ample opportunity to gain valuable experience and great potential for advancement.
Temporary contracts are also available on request
The successful candidate will be required to work Saturdays, but will recieve a day off in the week.
***We are actively looking to help and hire professionals from the hospitality and food industries who have been recently made redundant due to the outbreak of COVID-19***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Correctly measure out ingredients
- Operate kitchen utensils and/or equipment used for weighing, measuring, mixing, washing, stirring of food products
- Follow recipes and/or product direction for proper food preparation
- Ensure proper food handling procedures are followed: wrapping, labelling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Ensure that product quality and presentation always meet company standards
- Perform visual quality checks as well as using an automated system for quality control
- Proactively keep workstations and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked
- Ensuring equipment is maintained in good working order and faults reported immediately
- Maintain quality and productivity at a high standard
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of the products
- Operate the packing machinery – the flow wrapper
- Setting up flow wrap machine with correct materials and loading products onto the machine belt
- Manual carton / box assembly
- Order packing within designated area; packing the finished product in boxes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to bend and stoop on an occasional basis
- Must be able to stand or walk up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 20kg at a time
- Safe Manual Handling Abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Desire to act as a team player and on own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Be technological literate
- Knowledge of basic kitchen protocols and procedures
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations
- Must be able to hear, see and speak
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions, and to manage one’s own time
- Ability to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders
- Ability to think ahead to maintain operational efficiency
- Ability to prioritise between tasks
- HS Certificate or willingness to train and take required food service regulation exams
- Prior experience working in a food production line
- Engineering background; general understanding of how machines work
- Cleaning background
- Experience of working in dry powder environment
- Experience in using a flow wrapper preferable but no essential
- Experience of working in FDA and ISO regulated environments
- 3D printer knowledge and experience are desirable but not essential
- Experience of a production operative preferably in a fast-paced food environment
- Enthusiasm to learn about the underlying principles of our 3D printing technology
- HS CERT 1, 2 or higher