Job Title: B2B Marketing Executive (UK)
Reporting to: B2B Marketing Manager
Since launching in Switzerland in 2009, Coople has been the front-runner in disrupting the $400+ billion staffing industry, building a unique platform and algorithm that matches workers looking for flexible jobs based on their experience, star-rating, location and availability with companies looking for staff on short notice, to manage their peaks in demand.
Coople’s platform also provides end-to-end automation of the value chain, from planning, recruiting, on-boarding and hiring, to workforce management, payroll processing and payments, allowing companies to dramatically reduce the amount of time and cost spent on HR administration tasks.
Coople has over 310,000 registered workers and over 14,000 registered company accounts and currently operates in both Switzerland, where it has a leading market position, and in the UK, where it has been operating for two years delivering high-triple digit compounded annual growth rates.
Coople works with large blue-chip clients including Deliveroo, ZfV, Inditex, Intercontinental Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, the Royal Automobile Club, and provides workers for the Silverstone Formula 1 Grand Prix, the BBC Proms, Coldplay concerts, NFL matches at Wembley stadium and many more high-profile events.
Coople is the largest on-demand staffing platform in Europe with more than USD 45 million in capital raised since inception
from investors including One Peak Partners, Goldman Sachs Private Capital, Rothschild Paris Orléans and angel investors.
We’re looking for an energetic and passionate B2B marketer to join our fast-growing team. We need a serious multi-tasker who enjoys working across multiple channels and initiatives, strives in a fast-paced environment and likes to take ownership for his/her tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter and team player who looks forward to hitting the floor running!
What we promise in return is that you will be instrumental in executing our high growth marketing strategy, helping us to drive new customer acquisition.
- Creation and optimization of both inbound and outbound marketing initiatives to generate business leads, in close cooperation with the B2B Marketing Manager
- Liaise closely with the sales teams to create and manage a full event calendar, identifying new sponsorship and networking opportunities across all Coople industry sectors
- Manage the creation of the weekly B2B monthly KPI report
- Manage the creation and amplification of all email, blog and newsletter content
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the creation and purchase of all sales enablement / collateral
- Attend weekly meetings with sales teams and other key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A natural passion for marketing, with a keen eye for detail
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within B2B Marketing
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Event Management and email marketing experience
- Target Driven, with a proven ability to demonstrate ROI
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty and work across multiple projects
- Experience working with CRM systems and MKTG automation products, in particular Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience using Google Analytics
- SEM Marketing and Social Media Marketing experience
- French (Native language)