Our Account Manager should be highly-motivated, ambitious, and willing to get into the nitty gritty of running an early-stage startup. You’ll be at the heart of everything we do, from managing our growing team of writers, photographers and designers, to managing content schedules and liaising directly with clients.
The ideal candidate will be social media savvy, keen to take on a high level of responsibility and solve problems in a calm, creative and effective way. In return, you’ll get to be part of a fast growing company in an even faster growing industry. You'll be part of the early-stage team, with exciting opportunities to grow with the company and be a fundamental part of its success.
You'll be working alongside Joe Binder and Gwenno Jones, as well as a team of freelance creatives.
- Content: Be responsible for creating content briefs and liaising with our creatives, sourcing approvals from clients, scheduling content and posting it
- Strategy: Be involved with the creative strategy of each account you work on from the ground up to the ongoing execution
- People Management: Liaise with our existing team of photographers, designers and writers, recruit new creatives, set writing tasks, and ensure a high quality of content
- Account Management: Managing all deliverables for client accounts
We're looking for someone with:
- 1+ years of social media/advertising/marketing
- A demonstrated interest in social media and/or personal branding
- A high level of creativity that can be shown through their thinking and work
- An eye for strategy on social media and branding
- A desire to take responsibility and be intuitive, rather than requiring guidance and micro-managing
- A need to be a fundamental part of a fast growing company