We’re looking for people who are passionate about the craft of software engineering - just like us. People who believe that code is beautiful, but can still appreciate the realities of business and can deliver on a tight schedule in a dynamic environment. People who love learning, understand the value of teamwork and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. If you like applied math and algorithms, even better!
- Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices
- Mentor young developers
- Conduct code reviews
- 3+ years of development experience in any high-level programming language
- iOS development experience (Objective-C or Swift)
- Highly independent
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge in image processing, graphics and/or computer vision - an advantage
- Experience writing and optimizing real-time algorithms - an advantage
- Experience in GPU programming - an advantage
- An amazing option plan
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension
- Subsidised private healthcare, lunch and gym membership.
- Refreshments! Fruit, veggies, snacks & of course, lots of coffee!