Founder seeks CTO. Full time, part time. Equity.
An exciting opportunity to join a start-up in a newly created CTO role. The business is pre launch but the android and iOS apps built.
The CTO will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team as an advisor on technological approaches, to maximise the company’s opportunity to achieve their business objectives through innovative solutions.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritising development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of product solutions
- Participating as a member of the senior management team in direction and control, including business transformation programs, to ensure that objectives are achieved and risks are managed appropriately.
you will ideally possess:
- Extensive commercial experience in software development (PHP, laravel experience highly desirable)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in leading and managing teams.
- Track record within Start-up environments and raising money
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent planning and organisational skills