We believe live music can be better. More interactive. More intimate. More involved. More intense. So we created the technology to do it. A device and app so smart and intuitive, you can revolutionize your sound experience with just a few taps. Enjoy your music, your way; connect with your favourite artist; relive your memories, again and again. Create your own spine-tingling, thrill-seeking, life-defining musical journey – powered by PEEX. We are a 20 person startup, growing fast, reaching out into new sectors and making major developments to our products. Exciting times ahead!
Purpose of the Internship Program
Our Internship program is designed to give opportunities to recent graduates, those starting out in the working world, those who are seeking a career change; and who are looking to gain some valuable experience and understanding of a fast-paced growth startup. The intern role will provide a great learning platform to create and enhance existing knowledge and understanding of a commercial growing business. The opportunity also exists to allow us to spot and nurture talent and look for future stars of PEEX; we are on the hunt for entrepreneurial minds; problem solvers...
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will complete the internship having gained broad experience in various departments as well as huge exposure to the ins and outs of a growing startup. Successful interns will fit very happily into our company culture which celebrates passion, efficiency, empathy and excellence
The internship will be rotational over 6 months at PEEX, whereby all interns will spend time in different areas including Operations, Tech, Marketing and Finance, HR & Admin, with an allocated mentor to guide your learning and set tasks. This is a paid internship, based from our offices in Kensington Olympia.
There will be a checklist of things to be achieved during the 6 month internship:
- Presentation to the company on a topic (tbd)
- Written review of improvements to be made to processes in the team
- Project that covers an area of research in the specific department they are in
- Overall assessment by their mentor, using a defined points scale
- Produce a review of the PEEX product from use in live situation
- Task driven KPIs for each intern, within the specific department
- We will treat every intern as a potential future employee, treated as every other employee would be treated
- We make care to include all interns is as many communications and meetings as are relevant - to make them feel included; everything should be viewed a learning experience
- Colleagues will not use and abuse the position of intern and ask them to perform tasks that they could & should do themselves!
- Our interns are the leaders of the future...
- Anyone who spends any significant time in our office as part of our team should go away with the lasting impression that PEEX is an awesome place to work and that we respect and take care of each other
- We provide proper mentorship for our interns - we will coach them and talk through areas of improvement and help them to get the most out of their experience
- We expect our interns to be punctual and present… physically and mentally!
MARKETING & ADMINISTRATION
Our marketing team cover B2B and B2C marketing of our PEEX divisions (music, sport & events), and we have a sales team who focus on new business and creating new client relationships and partnerships within these divisions.
Responsibilities might include: Assisting in the creation of signage, offline print material, Performing analysis of marketing and sales data, Researching and generate lists of potential customers, Preparing presentations, Coordinating sales material production...
OPERATIONS & PRODUCTION
Our Operations team manage the production of PEEX every gig we appear at, from end to end. The department covers everything from manufacturing the PEEX device, shipping the hardware around the world, storing & upgrading all the hardware and the operations of taking the whole set-up on tour around the world.
Responsibilities might include: Data entry & inventory management of our hardware / devices, Cost analysis and research of manufacturing options, Managing the incoming & outgoing racks of devices from production team, Chasing customers for unreturned devices, Shadowing our technical team at a live gig...
Within PEEX we have a marketing, finance, HR, technology operations team - all working on the development, marketing and production of our PEEX device in a range of sectors.
Responsibilities might include: General office management - ordering stationery, keeping common areas tidy, Welcoming guests in the PEEX office space, making drinks for meetings, Assisting with setting up meeting & conference room spaces
- Ideally a recent graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very amiable and confident
- Driven and hard-working, willing to learn
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Microsoft Office experience a plus
Please email your CV with a cover letter explaining why you think you'll be suited to the Internship. We will then send any suitable candidates a questionairre to complete.
The role is a full-time role, Monday to Friday and will be office based, in our head office in Kensington, Olympia, London.