Rich Clicks is a fast-growing award-winning digital marketing company based in London specialized in the Italian and European markets. Due to our growth, we’re currently looking for one enthusiastic, smart and digitally-savvy PPC/Social Media ADV Manager with AT LEAST two years of proven experience and the right attitude to join our team.
We’re looking for an innovator, a multi-talented person who can help us in one of the essential areas of our business. The role covers the whole range of activities in order to create, maintain and analyze the Advertising campaigns on various Digital Marketing channels, mainly Google Ads and FB).
At Rich Clicks, you’ll be working in an enthusiastic team and your voice will always be important. You'll be involved also in the internal training program which will allow you to proceed with your career.
So what does the role actually involve?
Implement tailored and robust PPC strategy to achieve clients’ specific business objectives.
Planning and Managing PPC Campaign on Google Ads and Social Media.
Ongoing optimization and the latest improvement for our clients' campaigns
Analysing performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations.
The applicant must possess the following
- Good knowledge of Google Ads & Facebook Ads and their dynamics.
- Good Knowledge of Paid Advertising platforms Automation Rules.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at Rich Clicks.
- An unfaltering organization, multi-project ability, time-management and forward planning.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- The following are desirable and would be a plus for your application:
- Google Certified Professional status will be a plus.
As a part of the hiring process, your knowledge will be tested.
What we offer: Competitive Salary (based on your experience) + bonuses
- Competitive Salary (based on your experience) + bonuses
- We have an innovative mindset thanks to this we are growing and you can be one of the pillars of our agency in the future.
- Meritocracy rules.
- On-going training
- Birthday day off!
- One more day off for every year you work with us
- Flexibility in working time.
- Work from home when you need.
Fluent Italian and English (another European language would be a big boost for your application)