We are looking for one enthusiastic, smart and digitally-savvy Digital Marketing Consultant with a minimum of two years proven experience and agency background.
We’re looking for an innovator, a multi-talented person who can help us in one of the essential areas of our business.
The Consultant here at RichClicks is the pillar of the agency, the person who drives the strategy towards the success of our clients and also be able to get into operations and execute the tasks if necessary.
What will be your main duties?
- Devising tailored and robust Digital Marketing strategies to achieve clients’ specific business objectives.
- A focus on modern full Digital Marketing Consultancy (SEO, Social, Performance Media, Website Usability, Content Strategy and so on.)
- Project Management, understand priorities and plan the activities with a timeframe
- Analysing performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations.
- Managing projects and ongoing activities with precision and reliability.
- Work in close relationship with the clients, explain them the strategy and Manage their Digital Marketing Project
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Website Usability, Digital Advertising, Inbound Marketing for E-commerce.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at RichClicks.
- Multi-project ability, time-management, and forward planning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and in-person.
- Italian and English language (Bilingual or similar level would be perfect)
As a part of the hiring process, your knowledge will be tested during the interviews.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary (based on your experience) + bonuses
- We have an innovative mindset thanks to this we are growing and you can be one of the pillars of our agency in the future.
- Meritocracy rules.
- On-going training
- Birthday day off!
- One more day off for every year you work with us
- Flexibility in working time.
- Work from home when you need.
Required languages: Fluent Italian and English (another European language would be a big boost for your application)